• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/join Command Suggestion/Change

sneaky_ninja_101

Spectator
Reaction score
When using the /join command, or /join sg in particular, sometimes it seems to connect you to servers that are already full. I realise that this is likely due to donors being able to connect to full games and kick someone out in the process, but for default players like myself and many others, it can be slightly annoying when it does happen.

What I suggest is that when doing the command /join sg, the code checks if the player doing the command has a donor rank, and if they don't it connects them to a game that isn't full.

If there's any reason that they can't do this, that's completely fine. If it's too difficult to code for too little gain, there's also no problems there. If there's any better way they should do it, tell me!

I apologise if this suggestion has been made before, I'm new and not really very up to date with current events. ;p

Cheers :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
As far as I know, this is something that should already be implemented - and if not, then that's just silly of the Devs to have not implemented it.

The command itself is glitched, or fails to properly function sometimes.
I'm an Iron Donor, and yet the "/join sg" command doesn't always work for me. It's not just by chance that it's trying to connect me to an all-donor game, since it happens much too frequently, but rather that the command is simply flawed at this time, and is one of the bugs that the Developers have yet to squash.

./cri

(I could be wrong, but this is what appears to be the case from my point of view.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci