• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Items in chests.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The feathers should be less rare in chests, every game almost I have around 40 feathers and 6 flint, what was the point of making the feathers more popular in chests? you could just decrease it down to like 2 feathers. Also the amount of food is insane look at this picture i got from Ninga's thread

In mcsgv1 there was only 1 or 2 arrows in each chest and now you get 5 in each chest, and also with the insane amount of feathers arrows have become even more popular.
Why don't you just decrease it down to 2 arrows per chest? Nowadays I have barely enough sticks to craft arrows or a sword, you could increase it to 2 or 3 sticks per chest?Tankze

K259864

Career
Reaction score
I think it is good how the way it is. If there were 1 or 2 arrows in some chests I guarantee that there would be thread being made like this saying that "we need more arrows." And for the amount of sticks, less makes it more challenging which you guys are basically asking for with less food and less arrows, so I think that a smaller amount of sticks is better. For the food there used to be people complaining before V2 that there was never enough food and they always starved to death, and asking for more food where here you guys are now asking for less. The bottom line is that nothing can ever be perfect and however the servers are with the amount of items or lag, they will never be perfect, just like anythting else in the world. But since nothing is ever perfect we can always improve so please continue to make suggestions and we will keep striving to make the servers as good as possible.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I never understood why people want less feathers... if it's less then a stack, what does it matter? It's not like it's taking more inventory space.

And if it really bothers you, just don't take feathers from chests ._. Same goes with food.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I definitely believe there should be less food. If I collected all of the food I found in game, I would use my whole inventory space.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci