• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Item] The Lead

Should this be a new secondary of MCSG?

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Lead

What would it do?
This item would connect you and a fence and keep you within a few blocks of it. However, if you right click towards anything, it will shoot you forward a few blocks in that direction.

Why would I want this?
This would make chasing more fun and interesting, and runners would have to be strategic about where they run. It would also have some neat effects on maps, and parkour with fences would be a lot more fun.

How common would it be?
This item would be a tier 2 item, about as common as iron boots.

How durable would it be?
This item would last forever; if you get one, you'll never need another.

What do you think? Take a vote and give feedback!

J

Joel/MadDawg

It sounds to me like this item would act as a grappling hook (correct me if I'm wrong). I think this is a cool idea, but it sounds pretty hard to code.

The effect of moving a few blocks forward by right clicking you have described sounds extremely hard to make. How would you move forward a few blocks? A speed potion for half a second, a sudden tp command that takes you a few blocks forward? It all sounds fairly complicated to me.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It sounds to me like this item would act as a grappling hook (correct me if I'm wrong). I think this is a cool idea, but it sounds pretty hard to code.

The effect of moving a few blocks forward by right clicking you have described sounds extremely hard to make. How would you move forward a few blocks? A speed potion for half a second, a sudden tp command that takes you a few blocks forward? It all sounds fairly complicated to me.
Imagine it as the Mineplex double jump effect.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know what to say about this , it could be cool or so bad , but i like so much the SG game right now . This should change the game a lot , and i don't like the idea so much :)

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool to me, but if this were to be added, I don't think it will be added anytime soon since the devs are currently still working on the new leaderboards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci