• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Item Suggestion- Cake

Should cake be added?

• Yaaa buddy!

• Nah, cake is bad, and should feel bad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Ahhh... Cake. I believe this food should not only be a sponsorship item, but also a rare, tier 2 chest item. This is because cake is a valuable commodity, it is useful for a variety of things, you can eat it while being chased, it is also high in saturation if you are in a pinch. It should not be exclusive to the cool kids on the block who get sponsored every 2 seconds. I understand the reasoning of it not being a common item (The hunger games would loose its "Hunger" aspect, and the map would be spammed with cakes) But it think it would be a great addition to the tier two chests, tell me what you guys think.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I feel like cake should be an exclusive, extremely rare item, that you barely ever see in a chest. Like an unusual in TF2. Or a good knife in CS:BLOWS (I mean go wat)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Too much block glitching and getting to areas you aren't supposed to.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Any area that you could reach using a cake that wasn't accessible without a cake, would be accessible simply by block glitching anyways. Besides, I doubt there's that many restricted areas you could get to using a cake, which is like half a block tall.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
They are changing the items in chests after the AVN merge is done, so you have to wait until that and a little more :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This was actually one of the reasons cake is no longer an item in chests. Fun fact: Cake used to be in tier 2 chests in the olden days of MCSG V1, but was taken out with the chest update that came with V2.

E

Ephiza

This was actually one of the reasons cake is no longer an item in chests. Fun fact: Cake used to be in tier 2 chests in the olden days of MCSG V1, but was taken out with the chest update that came with V2.
qa:tl? and i saw them in bajancanadian's old vids

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci