• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Isthulu Survival Games! COMPLETE

Do you want this in MCSG

• Yes!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No! i hate you

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • 50/50

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Isthulu survival games is based on an island with a couple of people that used to live there. they now dont and there is a mysterious place where you can find treasure. are you brave enough to find out, are you brave enough to click a button then click a couple more and then wait for a little then drag it the click a few more.

Isthulu Survival Games! Is Now Out!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

INFO
-around 320 block radius
-lots of trees
-abandoned stuff
-24 player
-exclusive to mcsg
-terraformed
-built to perfection

CREATOR
-meblubs23

Download/pics

v1.0 http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/isthulu-survival-games-mcsg/

Something to say

Please give this map a chance. it took me around a month to make. everything except for the dome was hand built by me and idea as well. please :)

Last edited:

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Nice map but there is a few of things that you should possibly consider;
  • Maps must be either 24 player or 48 player in order to have a chance of being accepted.
  • Needs more detail! It looks rather plain at some areas. Adding grass adds makes it look 10 times better!
  • More advanced terraforming! Make it really impressive!
Good luck!

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice map but there is a few of things that you should possibly consider;
  • Maps must be either 24 player or 48 player in order to have a chance of being accepted.
  • Needs more detail! It looks rather plain at some areas. Adding grass adds makes it look 10 times better!
  • More advanced terraforming! Make it really impressive!
Good luck!
ok thanks. i did not add grass because then it would be annoying trying to use flint and steel

Last edited:

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted no as It doesn't look detailed enough at the moment. Keep working on it!

ImFatmanmak

Platinum
Reaction score
I voted yes. Your a really good map creator. For a lot of others Opinions they don't matter. This map is amazing keep it up. And it looks like a really dark and moody map. WHICH IS AWESOME! Keep it up Mebloobs ;) !

Reaction score
I think it's good overall, but you need to add more detail to improve the aesthetics.

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Needs way more detail. Lot's of areas look really boring, so try and add detail. Basically what KD181999 said.

Pingochi99

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't see that in the pictures, but how big is the amount of chests?

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I really do like the potential of the map. One recommendation of mine is to make custom trees. The ones generated by Minecraft are not as detailed and seem plain to most players. Nice Job!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci