• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is there any way to stop people accusing me of hacking on the AU Battlegrounds servers?

Isaacdevil

Spectator
Reaction score
What happens to me
Every time I play battlegrounds... People try to kill me all the time, even groups of people would chase me just because they think I hack! Seriously, this ain't a joke and I'm sick of it, I even put .help in the chat and they still think I'm a hacker! When I sometimes tell them to stop targeting me, they'd just ignore me and target me even more...

What I try to do to stop it
What I do is say "stop targeting me [name] I'm not hacking!" and similar things sometimes when I get targeted. Yeah I also just leave the battlegrounds arena, I just don't want to be doing that everyday and I just want all of this to end!

How long this has been going on for
This has been going since about April or May this year (2014).

Alright, so that's all the evidence I got I can record some footage if needed (I have Fraps) and please do as best as you can to help me if you're concerned about this! If you are one of the people who think I hack, ask me to record a video of me PvPing in Battlegrounds and I will!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If that is so the case, then you're a professional fighter within the Battlegrounds servers! You can always record every session in Battelgrounds, and keep the videos stored somewhere, so in case you get unfairly banned, you can use the sessions as proof of your innocence, but do not worry, if you know you're legitimate, be confident with yourself as you know you're better than them. People who try to bring you down are already below you, just don't disrespect people of their inferiority of their pvp skills compared to yours, but be confident in yourself! Let them speak that way as they wish, you yourself know it isn't true. :)

Isaacdevil

Spectator
Reaction score
If that is so the case, then you're a professional fighter within the Battlegrounds servers! You can always record every session in Battelgrounds, and keep the videos stored somewhere, so in case you get unfairly banned, you can use the sessions as proof of your innocence, but do not worry, if you know you're legitimate, be confident with yourself as you know you're better than them. People who try to bring you down are already below you, just don't disrespect people of their inferiority of their pvp skills compared to yours, but be confident in yourself! Let them speak that way as they wish, you yourself know it isn't true. :)
I guess you're right it's that more people think I hack

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guess you're right it's that more people think I hack
Let them think of you that way as they wish, because you yourself know that they are wrong, so no worries. And even if they go as far to obtaining supposed "evidence" of you "hacking", then I will be pretty sure that the well picked moderators and higher staff will know that you are legitimate. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci