• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is recording yourself 100% anti-proof of hacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
So I recently got banned from a server (not this one) for hacking, which I didn't do. I ended up later getting unbanned because the proof was basically a glorified slideshow (a 10 fps recording with no sound) with no real proof, but now I'm paranoid that it could happen here. I know that no system is 100% perfect at avoiding false positives, so I'd like to at least have something to counter any reports that might be made against me in the future. Would recording my screen, with a decent (around 30-60ish) framerate and quality, and no cropping, be 100% proof that I'm not hacking during a particular reported incident? I'd like to know before I go through the trouble of recording and compressing a bunch of footage.

Also, I know this may be overkill, but some people have accused me of hacks in the past, and I don't want to take any chances of getting screwed.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
No because you could be using a ghost client, which hides them from view of your screen

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
No because you could be using a ghost client, which hides them from view of your screen
What Sixorr said, recording yourself is not sufficient enough proof to prove that you are not hacking. But if you weren't hacking and you were recording, how can you tell the difference?

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
No, recording yourself isn't anti-proof of hacks as you can use a "ghost client." QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci