• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is it allowed to sell my MC account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It is totally up to you whether you would like to sell your Minecraft account or not, how much you would charge for it and to whom you would like to sell it to. Just keep in mind that you trust the person before giving out the account details.

However, since you are not allowed to sell items for monetary value - e.g. Minecraft accounts - on any of our platforms, I recommend you to contact people via a third party like Skype for example.

For my part, since it is not always the easiest case to get in contact with people who would be interested, you may post a status update asking them to send you a Private Message with their Skype username so that you can take further actions from there, using the third party. As long as you do not actually try to sell it on any of our platforms, I am fine with it.

Quoted from the rules:
17. You may not sell items for monitary value (such as Minecraft Accounts, In Game Ranks, or in game items) for any sort of personal gain on any of our platforms.
QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci