• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is Hacking Now Allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonWizard373737

Spectator
Reaction score
Lately there have SO MANY hackers on MCSG, like I almost believe that it's allowed now. Literally every third game I get killed by a hacker, and that's no exaggeration. I think something should really be done about the hacking problem here.

Sorry if I'm being rude, but the hacking on this server is getting pretty ridiculous.

Reaction score
No, hacking is not allowed. It never has been and as far as I know, it probably never will be. Mods, Sr. Mods, and I think developers took part in something called "Operation Clean-Sweep."
If you don't know what Operation Clean-Sweep is, click here.
Either way, hacking is not allowed, for it is against the rules (look in my signature for the rules); its just against the rules [to hack].
If you see a hacker, report it with evidence with the right template, guidelines, et cetera.
Hope this helps!
XDBFplaysGamesX

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Our policy on hacking has not changed, all that has changed is that there has been an unprecedented rise in the amount of hackers on our servers. The staff team is fully aware of this, and we are working with the community in events like the EU Cleansweep to try and do something about the issue.

If you do see a hacker, and you have the necessary resources to record the hacker, please, by all means, report them here. Every report helps.

If you have any further questions on the issue, feel free to PM myself or another staff member.
TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci