• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is anyone else experiencing lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today I've been experiencing a LOT of lag in EU. I've gotten kicked from 4 games and lagged-killed.. What's happening? Is anyone else experiencing lag?

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
What do you mean by getting kicked?
Are you timing out?

Also it's not called "lagged-killed" xD. You've probably been ghosting, which is the most common thing that the developers are work hard on to fix.

Reaction score
What do you mean by getting kicked?
Are you timing out?

Also it's not called "lagged-killed" xD. You've probably been ghosting, which is the most common thing that the developers are work hard on to fix.
Yea, I meant ghosting xD.
Well.. 65% of the time I get ghosted for 10 seconds, or if it is longer than 10 seconds, it gives me "Null" or "Exceptional Error". Sometimes I even get kicked for flying.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea, I meant ghosting xD.
Well.. 65% of the time I get ghosted for 10 seconds, or if it is longer than 10 seconds, it gives me "Null" or "Exceptional Error". Sometimes I even get kicked for flying.
Ah, alright. Well as I mentioned before ghosting is a common issue on the EU servers which the developers have been working on for a while. As for the null time out that's also an issue from our side I believe I haven't been timing out for a while now but I have been ghosting.

And no don't worry you are not alone, everyone else is having the same issue as you.

They are working on fixing both issues with the servers just give them some time, hopefully this explained everything for you. :p

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci