• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iron Fists (I know this has been addressed before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasn555

Tribute
Reaction score
Recently i just put up a thread entitled: "Iron fist BUG [Please Fix].

I am totally aware that this is not an MCSG bug, I am not stupid, I just use quicker terminology and I assume you would really knew what I mean.

My intention was that while mojang is still working on this bug, that the administration could perhaps remove the iron sword chests so that this bug cannot be abused.

And yes, I am totally aware also that this has been reported a bunch of times, but I just want to give my point across that I am not ignorant and I just wanna be one of the many reporters who recognize this "bug". At least appreciate that I take the time to share it.

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
They are aware of the iron swords being one of the causes of the glitch. But removing them isn't as easy as clicking a delete button. They are working on it, but it will take some time.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Apparently there is also another method of getting the fist glitch, so removing the iron swords would just cause people to research this other method and eventually it will all be the same, and probably even harder to find people that are abusing this glitch.

Chasn555

Tribute
Reaction score
I very well understand it is a lot of work. I apologize for assuming it is easy as taking the file, breaking those chests, and then replacing the lobby. I appreciate your respect :)

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
QA;TL

You can PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members