• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Iron Fist' Glitch

Foryxe

Spectator
Reaction score
Seeing as this is supposedly done using the iron swords in the training area of the lobby, would a quick fix not just be to remove the swords? Seeing as they're mainly there for aesthetics anyways.

Or am I completely wrong about this? It's just extremely frustrating to play with.

Thanks.

AssassinRazor

Experienced
Reaction score
it's done a diffrent way I believe also, not gonna say because people will use it, we don't wanna promote a glitch.

Foryxe

Spectator
Reaction score
From what I've seen/heard it's done through the iron swords in the lobby.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
there is 2 ways to use the fist glitch one is the iron swords in the lobby but there is another way which I am not going to say.
Is the other method winning the game?

Anyway, most people abuse it via the iron swords in lobby, so removing the swords will get rid of most of the abusers.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
From what I understand, they would have to do an update to remove the iron swords. I am currently assuming that the swords will be removed when the chest update is pushed to the servers.

Foryxe

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, thanks. Any idea on how long that's going to be? Hours, days, weeks?

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
They are implementing other things as well as new chest items, so I'm assuming it'll be another few weeks.

Foryxe

Spectator
Reaction score
I hope not; this is extremely frustrating, especially because it only takes 30 seconds of researching to learn..

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
I think they are going to remove the fist glitch by removing the swords. Hopefully the Devs can get around this glitch and save MCSG! #BlamePotato's

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't blame the potatoes e.e i will cut u #justkiddingpls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci