• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invisible glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

atthetoll

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok...So this is now the second time this has happened to me
Where I join a game where the previous game was Vida Cova and there is OP items on this map.
That said, Im sure we are all well aware there is a glitch where you can spawn in a new game after your previous game with the full set of armor that you have and also fns ... so on and so forth..
There is a glitch where people are saving those people who play Vida Cova are drinking the invis potion right before the game starts and they are invis for that game. Its extremely annoying and I would ask that this glitch either be fixed or something be done about the items on Vida Cova considering it is ruining the chance of others having a chance in the next game. I do have video footage of it happening on one occasion.
If youd like to see that I can post.
-shan

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
If you don't already know, Vida Cova was supposed to be removed from the variety of maps for 24 player servers, and moved to the 48 player servers. The best thing you could probably do is notify a moderator of the player with OP items, and it should be dealt with accordingly.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Just to add, the map vida cova will be removed soon, just a note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci