• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invasion Map

InfektedMs

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Hello, I am a fan of the hunger games, which emerged this desire to make my own map and share them with you. This map was created with the concept of a rural and urban city that is ready to be invaded by various aliens and monstruos.este map was made without worl edit, so not is if that I will bring problems. The map is at 95%. I firmly believe that this map is in compliance with the requirements of a good map of the hunger games: (1).-small and medium-sized buildings for a stable flow. (2). small map (250b Ratio), but with a large space open for a good pvp (3) chests scattered everywhere, exposed and hidden with small puzzles and traps (4). Good visual experience with attractive and varied structures. If you are interested in the idea and want to see for yourself the map link is this. My update is up now :D http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/invasion---survival-games-map/

• Lo siento por la mala Inglés

Last edited:

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks a little basic however nice buildings and a good layout

Tips for Future:

Add some variation to terrain, add a few hills, give the map some depth by adding gradients. It doesnt sound like much but adding some change in terrain height can turn an ok map into a great map.

Open areas are good but they shouldn't be too open. Don't be afraid of putting in some more tree's or buildings.

A map needs to makes sense, having a massive bridge crossing over a lake may seem like a cool idea but it looks a little odd without hills around the map (or on either side of the bridge), and with such a small lake, the bridge looks out of place. Think about perhaps changing the bridge or editing the lake in some way so that the bridge looks like it should be there.

Remember, the Best SG maps don't necessarily need to look good but it does help, the most important thing is how the map flows and how the map feels to play. Create choke points, free flowing areas to run but also include areas which are enclosed but not too enclosed.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
This map is way to flat I see no hills. This map also looks like a bunch of creative plots but together

InfektedMs

Spectator
Reaction score
This map is way to flat I see no hills. This map also looks like a bunch of creative plots but together
in fact, I'll make an update of the map, that precisely I realize that it has no hills, I'm creating hills now to upload the map as updated in a few days, thank you for comment and give your opinion helps me improve map. ^-^

InfektedMs

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks a little basic however nice buildings and a good layout

Tips for Future:

Add some variation to terrain, add a few hills, give the map some depth by adding gradients. It doesnt sound like much but adding some change in terrain height can turn an ok map into a great map.

Open areas are good but they shouldn't be too open. Don't be afraid of putting in some more tree's or buildings.

A map needs to makes sense, having a massive bridge crossing over a lake may seem like a cool idea but it looks a little odd without hills around the map (or on either side of the bridge), and with such a small lake, the bridge looks out of place. Think about perhaps changing the bridge or editing the lake in some way so that the bridge looks like it should be there.

Remember, the Best SG maps don't necessarily need to look good but it does help, the most important thing is how the map flows and how the map feels to play. Create choke points, free flowing areas to run but also include areas which are enclosed but not too enclosed.
I have taken some of criticism that you said to me and really I realized that if missing more constructions and some reliefs and why I'm updating the map, changing many parts, I hope and you like the next xD and thanks for commenting, helped me a lot.

InfektedMs

Spectator
Reaction score
i like it but i can't see it on the mcsg servers.
I understand, but I think that it is suitable for that, map also take into account constructive criticism towards the map on a bad thing and so try to change it if you can. :)

InfektedMs

Spectator
Reaction score
Good idea for a map. Could use some terraforming though
as I've said before, I am taking into account the comments that I have left, the map I'm updating it and hope that in a few days you go again so you can see as left, thanks for commenting :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci