• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

invalid profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
I tried to change my profile pic to my minecraft skin, but didn't work it said "Invalid minecraft profile username" my minecraft name is Yangis. My current skin is a computer uploaded skin.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Maybe try one of your previous usernames: "YangisMC" or "Huwahi" and let us know if those work or not.

Yangis

Tribute
Reaction score
No, when I try to change my avatar with my previous names, it still says the same message

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh, forgot to leave an update on the situation. Myself and other mods have tried to upload a picture the same way your described, but without any results. The system is most likely bugged and has been passed onto a developer to look into this further. For now, I suggest you upload a picture directly from your computer or use Gravatar.

You can find a guide on how to use Gravatar here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-to-use-gravatar.87942/

For now, Thread Locked.

Will reply to this thread once the issue has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci