• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Insufficient Evidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Chimp

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been reporting hackers lately that ARE obvious hackers and I get replies saying it is insufficient. By insufficient, do you mean no long enough? I even got proof of a player saying he is hacking and put it in the video and it STILL was insufficient.

Check out these videos that got denied

I tried to ban ItsBenyYT, TWICE, because of hacking. He has killed me 3 times with hacks.

-Snip_ Skip to 0:05, hits me without looking at me and from 6 blocks.

-Snip- He hits me without looking at me!

It just upsets me that moderators cannot see the hacks this player is using. I just want hackers gone from MCSG. And that is exactly why I want to become a moderator when im 14, so I can help provide a hacker-free server.
But please, tell me why these 2 videos are insufficient.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I mean, the first hacker does lookreally dodgy but only in the first clip so a Moderator could count it as being iinsufficient seeing as it isn't that clear.

The second hacker does look miles more suspicious but considering that it is only like 2 hits, it could just be a very OP combo due to their ping alongside with the 1.8 hits.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not clear enough- 2 or 3 hit combos like that are completely explainable.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Those video's are insufficient as they do not have any clear evidence of hacks. If you want the user to be banned, you will need more evidence. In 1.8 it is possible to get quite large combos without using a hacked client.

QA;TL Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci