• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Industria - KaraZockt Survival Games I.

KaraZockt

Spectator
Reaction score
INDUSTRIA - SURVIVAL GAMES MAP
Let the game begin!

INDUSTRIA is a new Minecraft Survival Games map made by KaraZockt. It's all about a growing industry of an old, traditional Village. You can discover things all around the map, but remember: only one of the 24 tributes can survive!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2lga5r557bgk19/Industria.rar

Rules of The Survival Games:
  • Only one player can win The Survival Games.
  • You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves, vines and mushrooms.
  • You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
  • Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
  • No player is allowed to enter the host house.
Feel free to play the map on youtube, but when you do please give me credits.

Reaction score
'This video is private.' <-- You may want to do something about that, also it would be great if you could post screenshots as well. :)

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Downloaded the map and looked around - here are my thoughts and feedback :) .

The builds are of decent quality. I can tell you spent some time and thought on them.

Custom trees are quite nice, but I'm not a fan of making a wall out of them. It seems unnatural, particularly when they form a near perfect circle around the corn.

The terraforming and attention to detail in the terrain are commendable. Custom trees abound and the terrain composition is varied nicely. A mountain range has been constructed outside of the dome, and blends with the map nicely.

However this map has one major flaw, and that is size :( . Your diameter is only 220 blocks or so. For reference, the minimum diameter is 400 blocks. Compounding this problem further, there are no underground caverns or secrets that I could see. I do not think this map will be accepted in its current form, but I can see it finding a home elsewhere for other game types.

KaraZockt

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, the size is really a problem of this map, but I'll have a diameter of 500 blocks in my future map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci