• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In-active staff members

Are they staff of MCSG becoming worse?

• Yes, they are corrupt an should care more about others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

doth270999

Diamond
Reaction score
I am tired of people being abusive when a staff member is online and they are inactive. If staff member is online they should be helping the community instead of chatting with people...ok i'm not saying that you cant have a chat with your friends if your a staff member, but if you see someone swearing or abusing another player (or other) why can't staff just put their chat on hold and help out? And if they are afk...they should log off as I get tired of asking for assistance from a staff member that isn't even there. An example that happened to me (With-out names)

{Player}: &@#% &@#% &@#% &@#% &@#% &@#% this game is &@#% (And so on)
{Staff member} is online and doesn't do anything.
{Everyone} Tells me to shut up for asking him polity to stop.
{Me} Starts spamming chat to get {Staff member}'s attention
{Staff Member} Please stop spamming. I tell him what happened and his response is: I'm doing a project. Do I not get a life just because I am a staff member.

Of course you get a life, just sign out if your in-active please.

My argument is the (Most of) staff of MCSG are getting worse and don't care about the server as much as they used to. I was abused 4 times today in front of 2 staff members and nothing happened.

-doth270999

EDIT

I don't want this post to offend anyone in anyway as that is not my goal. I just want to make people aware that I am not happy with what has been happening

Some staff members are really great <3

I would just like to see a change

Last edited:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
I am tired of people being abusive when a staff member is online and they are inactive. If staff member is online they should be helping the community instead of chatting with people...ok i'm not saying that you cant have a chat with your friends if your a staff member, but if you see someone swearing or abusing another player (or other) why can't staff just put their chat on hold and help out? And if they are afk...they should log off as I get tired of asking for assistance from a staff member that isn't even there. An example that happened to me (With-out names)

{Player}: &@#% &@#% &@#% &@#% &@#% &@#% this game is &@#% (And so on)
{Staff member} is online and doesn't do anything.
{Everyone} Tells me to shut up for asking him polity to stop.
{Me} Starts spamming chat to get {Staff member}'s attention
{Staff Member} Please stop spamming. I tell him what happened and his response is: I'm doing a project. Do I not get a life just because I am a staff member.

Of course you get a life, just sign out if your in-active please.

My argument is the (Most of) staff of MCSG are getting worse and don't care about the server as much as they used to. I was abused 4 times today in front of 2 staff members and nothing happened.

-doth270999
You should never spam yourself to get someone's attention. Just screenshot the chat and report. But I do agree, some moderators are just afking in the hub as they should be keeping the chat clean. I've experienced this many times, or I have had a question to ask from a staff member and he wouldn't answer me. ;__;

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, it annoys me so much when Mods and in game AFK. I look in the chat and try to talk to them, no response. Your AFK is not helping just confusing people and causing more spam of them trying to get your attention.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, you do realise that both of the mods were doing stuff to help the community before hand... They weren't just sitting in the hub doing nothing

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
As annoying as it can be, don't spam anyone. It can make you come off worse than the person who started it. "The second punch always get caught."

Also, if you see a staff member afk, think about what they could be doing. Maybe they're working on a ban report for a hacker. Maybe they're doing homework so they can pass in school, so they can continue moderating. And maybe they're just human and made an honest mistake. Sometimes people forget to leave the lobby/hub, but there's nothing you can do about, and everyone makes a mistake sometimes.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I can understand your frustration and general unhappiness relating to the staff - but there are a few things to keep in mind. At times moderators are handling not only things in game, but teamspeak and forum issues among other things. This could lead to them appearing distracted or AFK in game and should be understood (also, some may fall asleep as a lot of them spend a lot of time awake and moderating! :p ) However if it continues and does upset you, feel free to email the MCGamer administration and let them know!

Make sure you don't spam though just in order to grab their attention. That'll only make you look worse. Have patience and we'll undoubtedly be doing our best to get to you as soon as possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci