• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Improvement on my Youtube Channel?

TheKiwiColonel

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am an old player in the community, although quit for about 2 years and came back. I have played factions in the meantime, and very almost at 10,000 subscribers.

I am wondering if any of you guys have tips for my youtube? I don't gain any subscribers from SG, so I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong that means I don't grow.

As you guys are the players, I was wondering what you think I could improve on!

-Snip-
Thanks,
Kiwi

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, sadly you are not allowed to advertise a video or your channel on thread. You may post a status update though. I Snipped the video but the thread may stay.

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Be original. Don't copy others. Try to get decent art. I have come across your channel before. Make sure your art is original. Also, maybe put some background music in your videos. Make sure to be entertaining while commentating. Hope this helped a little bit! ;D

TheKiwiColonel

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks Light, I've started using background music and yea I need to get some more art, do you think banner AND avatar new?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci