• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[IMPORTANT] Brilliant AntiChet Idea!!!

Do you like the idea!??

• Yeah sure, I can' wait for it!!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't think it will work..

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

logan199999

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi, I'm here to share my anticheat idea. Last time, a lot of guys was hacking and that's so anoying..many hacked client has commands like .command not /command so if a player can't type .something or '.' in chat, then they are using hacked client. So my idea is that, every time you join the server, you hove to type something like .test or .xac to prove you don't use a hacked client. If you can't type that, you will be disconnected or banned. Simple as a peanut :). I'm sure that this will be very 'ez' to be coded so please give me feedback ChadTheDJ or Ava !!!
PS: If you don't believe me, don't download a hacked client to test it.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi, I'm here to share my anticheat idea. Last time, a lot of guys was hacking and that's so anoying..many hacked client has commands like .command not /command so if a player can't type .something or '.' in chat, then they are using hacked client. So my idea is that, every time you join the server, you hove to type something like .test or .xac to prove you don't use a hacked client. If you can't type that, you will be disconnected or banned. Simple as a peanut :). I'm sure that this will be very 'ez' to be coded so please give me feedback ChadTheDJ or Ava !!!
PS: If you don't believe me, don't download a hacked client to test it.
That's a good a idea, but you can deactivate your Hacks , write .legit (Or something) and then , reactivate hacks.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good idea, but you have to remember that hacks are constantly getting better.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One problem with this idea is people not typing it in time. What if a player logged in and went to get a Mtn. Dew or something? Would they keep getting kicked?

Also, what if players lagged enough that it didn't register? Surely they are allowed to connect, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci