• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

immediate ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief_Bacon_

Spectator
Reaction score
I just joined the server, and when i logged on i was immediately banned for using better sprint mod, which i was. I didn't know it was not allowed and was immediately banned.
could you change this so that brand new users only receive a warning? It's annoying to get banned once you join for something you didn't know was not allowed
*This ban was only for 7 minutes, I could wait it out. This is just a suggestion*

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
You should've read the rules first. This is not the servers problem, it's your fault for not reading the rules.

But just a heads up, anything that affects gameplay to make it so the user will win more easily, is banned.

This includes BSM, Damage indicators, Turning up your gamma, using hacked clients, etc

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
You should've read the rules first. This is not the servers problem, it's your fault for not reading the rules.

But just a heads up, anything that affects gameplay to make it so the user will win more easily, is banned.

This includes BSM, Damage indicators, Turning up your gamma, using hacked clients, etc
The likeliness of somebody who just found about the servers through say, word of mouth, going onto the forums and reading the rules is extremely unlikely. It is a little new-user unfriendly IMO.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You're only banned for a minute if you try to log into our servers with Better Sprint Mod, and it does not go against your record for anything, e.g. applying for moderator.

The reason for this is so that it's impossible to play on our servers with that specific illegal client, while also causing you an inconvenience so that you're unlikely to repeat this mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci