• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm tired of these underage moderators.... please pay more attention to applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatnano

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm really getting pissed off and annoyed by these underage moderators. I was recently banned for a day because your moderators are all mainly underage. iVelocityHD is an underage moderator and banned me for one day for swearing. Even though I asked everyone in chat and they all said they were fine with me cussing. I've been told by many other moderators that it's okay to swear along if everyone agrees to it in chat. There was a guy also in teamspeak called bubu_13 who was trolling the channel calling people bitches and talking about their moms. I poked velocity to get him to solve the problem and ban him, but all velocity decided to do was say he couldn't do anything about it because bubu was his friend. This crap is really starting to piss me off, I enjoy MCSG but if every damn moderator is going to be underage then it's just stupid. I don't know how hard it is to pay attention to moderator applications. There are so many underage moderators I can name such as, Zach, Velocity, and a new mod by the name of hergotech98 or something like that. I've actually had no problems with most mods and I'm friends with Zach but all I'm saying is it's really annoying and I'm tired of it. I never have problems with any mods and I'm friends with a lot of them but it's the stupid underage moderators where all they want to do is ban everyone they can see and then not ban their friends. It's really sad... please fix this issue.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
If you have proof that a moderator is underage, I encourage you to contact a Sr. Mod with evidence. However, I would like you to remember that we have moderators who have passed an Age Exception, and we also recently lowered the moderator age requirement. As for the situations at hand, swearing is strictly forbidden, unless you are in a private channel. If it was on the minecraft servers, swearing is forbidden in all areas. As for the moderator failing to do something because "they were friends," If you have proof of them doing this, again, contact a Sr. Moderator. I am going to say this though: In my opinion, we currently have the best staff team that I've ever had the pleasure of working with, and I've been staff for close to 10 months. I trust them to work diligently and fairly.

Thread locked.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
In addition, please do check with the staff before making accusations as some of the accused underage people are of age. Zach is below the age limit we previously had, but as of quite recently he is of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci