• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm the #1 priority to be kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

1X1Mike1X1

Tribute
Reaction score
For some reason, it seems that i'm the first one to be kicked almost every game
I have a friend on skype (thats not donor) join after me on a game, although i get kicked first, no matter what.
Is this a glitch please tell me if there is anything u can do.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey there! I understand you're frustrated. This is not a glitch, or bug. All of our Donator ranks include the priority joining feature, meaning if they join a lobby that is full, one of the lowest ranks will be kicked out of the game, to make room for them.

Regular Players cannot kick anyone.
Iron Donors can kick Regular Players
Gold Donors can kick Iron Donors and Regular Players
Diamond Donors can kick Regular, Iron and Gold Donors.
Platinum Donors can kick Regular, Iron, Gold and Diamond Donors.
VIP can kick Regular, Iron, Gold, Diamond and Platinum
Donors.
Moderators can kick Regular, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Platinum and VIP.
Sr. Moderators can kick Regular, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Platinum, VIP and Moderators.
Administrators can kick All ranks listed above.

Although for a Diamond Donor to kick a Iron Donor, the game must be completely full of Iron Donors and above, no regular users. For a Moderator to kick a Platinum Donor the game must be completely full of Platinum Donors.

If you'd like to purchase a rank click HERE or click the link below.

http://shop.mcgamer.net

Question Answer; Thread Locked.

If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to PM me on the forums, if you need any more help, you can come on the MCGamer TeamSpeak and poke an available Moderator. (ts.mcgamer.net)

Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

TL;DR

Higher ranks can kick you when they join, it's random; I'd suggest joining games with 6-12 people in them. :) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci