• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im just a nub who cant keep points (delete this post pl0x)

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Before I get into this I know alot of you are going to say "Well I play for fun"..
Then remove the points from the game...

But I find it annoying when you get up to 1k points and you can never gain you can only loose points .

Most the kills you get you get 5 points but its not allowed to target .. WTF!

I play for fun too but its nice to have points..

You have to win every single game to keep your points up or get lucky evry game when some one bounties a 1000 bounty and you kill them every game its sooooo annoying.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Um, what..

Maintaining 1000 is one of the easiest things possible.. Within a day I'll bounty my 10k then and get back up to around 6k. Points are really useless, some people feel threatened by them others just don't care. Points are just a score to keep track of practically, how well you're playing. Last week, I was playing extremely well, racking up 15k legitimately and maintaining it for around 10 days. It shows that I was playing well enough to gain and maintain those points. It kind of shows what level people are at, yet again people can bounty.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Um, what..

Maintaining 1000 is one of the easiest things possible.. Within a day I'll bounty my 10k then and get back up to around 6k. Points are really useless, some people feel threatened by them others just don't care. Points are just a score to keep track of practically, how well you're playing. Last week, I was playing extremely well, racking up 15k legitimately and maintaining it for around 10 days. It shows that I was playing well enough to gain and maintain those points. It kind of shows what level people are at, yet again people can bounty.
Most people dont keep a 1/4 ratio... I have like a 1/16 lmfao

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
That's the points. You need to be good to keep your points up.
or you can get bountied ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This isn't a better point system. Your title is misleading and false.

Also, this would remove bountying and sponsoring. Just because you're bad at the game doesn't mean everyone else is, I noticed you used a lot of generalizations by implying that almost no one can keep 1k points when you said "you" etc.

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
The point system is fair.

If you kill someone, you get 5% of their total points. If they do not have more than 100 points, you get 5 points for the kill.

If you die, you lose 5% of your total points. You can eventually get so low, that you lose 0 points per game.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
hahha ikr i bountied 3k or so points on friend and now i look like big noob...

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Points are a fun part of the game. And having is bounty is supposed to make people target you… its about revenge.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Most people dont keep a 1/4 ratio... I have like a 1/16 lmfao
Btw, that's my crappy main account with a 35% w/l.

My alt currently has a 75% w/l that gains nearly 3k points every time I play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci