• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you want a good idea click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
So you know how Iron, Gold, and Diamond sponsors are kind of the same thing right now. My idea is that Gold starts with uncooked pork chop, and Diamond starts with cooked pork chop. Or if you don't want the extra bit to effect the games try making Gold be able to fly in the spawn room and Diamond be able to go outside the spawn room and fly around. Post your ideas in the comment section!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
going outside the spawn room causes more blocks to load and takes up additional memory on the server....
I'm pretty sure that increases lag

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
Well you have an idea for the Diamond donors then? Just wondering.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Giving donators ingame advantages would ruin the fun and would encourage pay-to-win gameplay, which is never a good thing. Where as we think that giving the people that keep the servers running an ability to play whenever they want along with just a bit of in-game bling, is completely fair.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I think a blue name is more than enough...
Your experience should not be determined by how much you donate.
Other servers allow players to purchase perks or classes.
The current donation system keeps a leveled playing field and do not effect the server performance.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Is there anyway that you can make capes visible on the server?
Then, each donator could have a cape that corresponds to what tier of donator they are.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Giving donators ingame advantages would ruin the fun and would encourage pay-to-win gameplay, which is never a good thing. Where as we think that giving the people that keep the servers running an ability to play whenever they want along with just a bit of in-game bling, is completely fair.
That's exactly what happened to RuneScape, so I quit ages ago. haha

wicid13

Spectator
Reaction score
That's exactly what happened to RuneScape, so I quit ages ago. haha
It's not that pay-to-win... the only thing that's pay-to-win about it is the Squeal of Fortune and that has mostly shitty rewards for the spins bought, you would have to dump in a few hundred dollars to get enough xp/get something good

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Either way, you can already use a glitch to get to the outer city (break glowstone block in trenches until you fall through). It's a lag glitch so can't be fixed. People generate those blocks, so it really won't make much difference. I think Chad is already making some more perks for higher level donors anyways, it's for when the plugin is out of beta though.

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
Half on some of the servers they added Obidian under the glowstone :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member