• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If its possible, I believe it will be good

Wolf Mutations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerz8

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I had a good idea that instead of having mobs in the arena, have Muttations (Mutated Wolves,) they will only come on later on when there's like 6 or 5 people left. Basically, if there is a way to make wolves always aggressive,(I know there is cause I requested it on another server and it worked,) it will be a good idea.

we4rock

Spectator
Reaction score
I've read the hunger games and I agree that that would be kind of cool, it's just that spawned mobs like aggressive wolves can behave rather unpredictable ex: chase one player but leave an alone. sorry my vote is no...

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Id assume that like spiders, zombies and enderman, SPECs would be able to lead them around which can influence a map. Besides, alot of players rely on cows, pigs, and chickens for food in the first map, and random wolves in the second map would seem out of place

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Id assume that like spiders, zombies and enderman, SPECs would be able to lead them around which can influence a map. Besides, alot of players rely on cows, pigs, and chickens for food in the first map, and random wolves in the second map would seem out of place
Spiders and Endermen are the only mobs that can see you while you are invisible, otherwise you are right about it not fitting on the maps.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Raw chicken is not a very smart food choice. I kinda like the idea, but you wouldn't make sense on some maps. Since the second one is kinda zombie post-apoc it could have zombie wolves running at ya, or something. I dunno, something like this would be hard to organize, but then again it would stop repeitiveness.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Eh, then games would become even more predictable and stuff, and not really have variety.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually kinda like this idea! :D
It would be able to pick up the game a little faster, as well as a fun twist. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci