• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea To Improve Sponsoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzhaz

Tribute
Reaction score
Basically when you sponsor someone something a sign appears on which you can write a quick note which appears in chat.
This would be useful in organising the lobby to go to or giving them a short message about something else.
It may be hard to implement but it would be awesome.

-Fizzhaz

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been suggested before, and I think it got turned down due to the possibility of harassment. For example, someone kills you, get mad, sponsor a raw porkchop and type "Omg noob!!!! hacker reported! banned!!!!!" or something like that.

Fire

Last edited:

Fizzhaz

Tribute
Reaction score
This has been suggested before, and I think it got turned down due to the possibility of harassment. For example, someone kills you, get mad, sponsor a raw porkchop and type "Omg noob!!!! hacker reported! banned!!!!!" or something like that.
I guessed as much, but you could filter out all words for noob and hacker as well as curse words, easily.

-Fizzhaz

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I guessed as much, but you could filter out all words for noob and hacker as well as curse words, easily.

-Fizzhaz
Not really. Filter out "noob" and people say "n00b," Filter that out and people say "nub." Filter that and people say "nob." The list is infinite. There are always ways to insult people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci