• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[IDEA] New Game! Castle Siege!

What do you think of this Idea?

• AWESOME!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Good.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • meh.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • BAD! FIX IT! BAD!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, and first of all thanks you for reading the post :p
My name is DoGs4LiFe and I would like to see a new kind of game; CASTLE SIEGE!

a castle, 1 team defends it with 1 king. the other team attacking, with the goal of killing the king.
team 2 starts at a beach, or in boats or whatever and gets ladders to climb the walls. (castle shouldnt be too big, preferebly built into a mountain so all the action is on 1 side and its more easy to defend)
when the time limit is reached without team 2 being able to kill the king, team 1 wins.
if the king dies, team 2 wins.
suggested time limit: 20-30 minutes.

Please say what you think of the idea as a comment, or let me know some tips to make the idea better. thanks.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This hasnt anything with survival games to do... I suggest posting the idea at Minecraft Forum or PlanetMinecraft

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
This hasnt anything with survival games to do... I suggest posting the idea at Minecraft Forum or PlanetMinecraft
this might have nothing to do with the survival games, but I would like to see more games then just the survival games. and if the people of MCSG like it, they can maybe put it on a server they already have.
sounds like dogs of war.
dogs of war?

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this might have nothing to do with the survival games, but I would like to see more games then just the survival games. and if the people of MCSG like it, they can maybe put it on a server they already have.
I want more Survival Games servers! And if he is using money on a new thing he cant buy more...

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
True, i gave up THE idea anyway. Now im just making à map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member