• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea For The Server

DragonOfBubbles

Spectator
Reaction score
So I've been playing for a while now, and I am really enjoying playing on the survival server, and the only thing that irritates me is that when two players decide to have a 1v1 outside of the spawn area in the war-zone, occasionally people will jump down and steal the loot from the player which has defeated their opponent. I understand the fact that many players want to show off their armour in these tussles, however if they lose they've lost their best armour which may have taken a while to create and form.

From this I am wondering, if this hasn't been previously mentioned, you could have a PvP arena in the spawn village where two players can fight in an enclosed arena which will be sealed off from the world and any players which wish to intrude. Another idea, which can also happen in the same fashion, is two have staked matches in which a person will deposit, say $1,000, which the two players will fight over, along with this these players will not lose anything from the fight, unless they choose to.

If it would help your understanding, feel free to ask me questions about this idea.
Thank You,
-BubbleDragon

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
seems like a cool idea, but its part of the risk, if you are going to attack people.. you risk losing stuff

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I think that 1v1 arena's were planned but unfortunately it never happened and I'm not sure if it will. Maybe go farther away from spawn next time you 1v1 someone, that way no one will take your loot.

DragonOfBubbles

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that 1v1 arena's were planned but unfortunately it never happened and I'm not sure if it will. Maybe go farther away from spawn next time you 1v1 someone, that way no one will take your loot.
I was more thinking of the fights that are publicly announced, a couple days ago Tomahawk fought Sonny_Dude1, and even if they did go away from spawn people would have followed them to see what was going on, and with this there could be a spectating place kind of like a Colosseum, and people could bet or something of the sort, to increase the socialness of the server.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I was more thinking of the fights that are publicly announced, a couple days ago Tomahawk fought Sonny_Dude1, and even if they did go away from spawn people would have followed them to see what was going on, and with this there could be a spectating place kind of like a Colosseum, and people could bet or something of the sort, to increase the socialness of the server.
Oh, I see what you're saying now. I'd also like to see something of the sort, like I said it was planned just never happened.

Also in the future please do not double post, you can reply to two posts at once.

DragonOfBubbles

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh, I see what you're saying now. I'd also like to see something of the sort, like I said it was planned just never happened.

Also in the future please do not double post, you can reply to two posts at once.
I'll take that on board

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Mods, would this belong in "Feature Suggestions"?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
There's no Feature Suggestions section for Survival, so this is the correct place.
Thanks. :)
Just wanted to be sure. I thought Feature Suggestions applied to all servers associated with MCGamer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci