• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I want to buy Diamond Donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMayden

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!I want to buy Diamond Donor with paysafecard.In my country(Romania)max bid for Paysafecard is for 67 euro.But Diamond donor is 70 euro.Now , my questition is:How can i buy Diamond Donor with Paysafecard?

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
CrystalMayden

We are actually having a sale currently and Diamond Donor costs about 53.59 Euros. Click this link to go to the upgrade page and type your IGN and select Diamond Donor and add it to your cart. Once added, agree to the terms and select "Payment Wall" which is the button with the gold pyramid on it.

Once you are at that page, there will be options at the top of your screen for what you are able to purchase the rank with. The second option is "PaySafe Card". Select that and put in your card information and the other things that it needs to go through with.

If you need any further help, feel free to message me on the forums or jump on the Team Speak (ts.mcgamer.net) and poke a mod and we can help you further :)

If the hyperlink messes up, here is the raw link :) - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/upgrade/

Have a great day :)

NagolGames

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
CrystalMayden

We are actually having a sale currently and Diamond Donor costs about 53.59 Euros. Click this link to go to the upgrade page and type your IGN and select Diamond Donor and add it to your cart. Once added, agree to the terms and select "Payment Wall" which is the button with the gold pyramid on it.

Once you are at that page, there will be options at the top of your screen for what you are able to purchase the rank with. The second option is "PaySafe Card". Select that and put in your card information and the other things that it needs to go through with.

If you need any further help, feel free to message me on the forums or jump on the Team Speak (ts.mcgamer.net) and poke a mod and we can help you further :)

If the hyperlink messes up, here is the raw link :) - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/upgrade/

Have a great day :)

NagolGames
I think you answered the question. Shouldn't you lock this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci