• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I WANT MY WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
Look: in the forums says that my friend won but i was alive a bit more than him!!!

The match which says that my friend won: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/6914108

Aand the video of what happened (my friend is recording):
Look last seconds

gyazo of me staying alive when my friend was dead (so i was alive more time) and anyways he got the win :C
http://gyazo.com/8d4f4a3d3c1faf1381c52b8baa6a0a04

IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME A LOT OF TIMES!!! AND I WANT MY WINS!!!
Look: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/game/view/6665446

Last edited:

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
Staff members can't just give you a win, that's not possible. Deal with that nobody won. And anyways, just 1 win! ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sadly, there are games in which no one person is the victor, multiple people have won. Sorry :c

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
but it has happened to me at least 10 times
Oh no! You only have 877 more! D: Whatever will you do? It happens whenever both people die in the same second, so try not to do that anymore if you want to get your win.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Unfortunately 'giving you a win' isn't as simple as it sounds. Let me run you down on exactly how that would happen:
- I would have to contact a developer. Which is far more difficult than you might think. They work pretty much full time on vastly important things, and most of the time, they aren't even on the teamspeak. If they are, they are usually not contactable by regular moderators, or even senior moderators, so I would need to contact a senior mod, to contact an administrator to speak to a developer to speak to me. Then ask them to go into the database, find your player data, edit one more win into the data base (to which they would just laugh at me and tell me to dream on or something along those lines).
- From then on, every single player who wanted their stats edited, would be entitled to it and we would likely have to hire another developer who simply did stat edits all day every day, because trust me, that's how many times we get asked to 'give someone their win' or to reset someones stats.
The bottom line is, yes it's frustrating that your stats do not reflect your skill level 100%, and we apologize for that, but the developers simply do not have time in their extremely busy day to give you your win, they have infinitely more important things to deal with. Even if I did convince one of them to add it to their extensive list of things to do, by the time they got to it, something of higher priority would keep coming up. Such as an issue with plugin compatibility that requires immediate attention.
I hope I have shed some much needed light on why player stat edits are just not possible right now.
Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci