• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I want a refund for Platinum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
I want a refund for my platinum rank because I bought it during the old MCSG before it linked up with AntVenom and I paid for that... not this. It's basically a new server now and I want a full refund if possible. I am probably never going to play the server again so I have no use for the platinum donor. I would very much appreciate a refund because I paid for MCSG not for this AntVenom takeover abomination.

Thank you,
Noobface (thats my ign now btw not noobface37 anymore)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
MCGamer does not allow refunds.
This was said and mentioned when you bought your rank.

Edit: The merge with AntVenoms server did not change anything, just added more gamemodes. You don't have to play them if you don't like them.
I don't get what AntVenoms server merging has to do with this.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Firsty, I'm pretty sure you can chargeback, which will get you your money back, but I'm pretty sure you are perma-banned for doing so.

Also, no-one plays the AntVenom games tbh, and the 'AntVenom abomination' hasn't influenced MCSG is run.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure that MC GAMER does not allow refunds, however you can try your luck and contact [email protected]. If you charge back your payment, that will result in your account being banned and you will not get your money back, because you would have broken the terms of service that you agreed to when buying the donation rank. Sorry I guess :(

~Vanth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci