• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I neeed HELP STILLLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJTasty

Spectator
Reaction score
SO i bought Platinum on THIS SERVER.... but guess what you wont give it to me. I purchased it 2 weeks ago. McGamer finally took it 2 days ago (My Money). So im still waiting for my rank. Dont tell me to msg mcgamersupport because i have 4 times!!!! This is annoying. Please fix this issue. i have proof that i bought. Ima wait 1 more week. If nothing happens ima doing somthing about it. Tired of you guys saying do this, do that. Ive done everything! Nothing is working. Sorry for this harsh msg but yall deserve it. This server is huge how could somthing like this take that long. OMG. Its not 10$ its 100$. no ones listening to me

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey there, so clearly our staff team has already told you to e-mail [email protected] and that is the only help we can provide, it can take a while for support to e-mail the issue, and due the nature of yours, it could take a while longer. All we can do right now is tell you to sit tight, and wait for your rank.

If you have any further questions, or concerns, feel free to contact me, or another staff member regarding your issue. In the meantime.

Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Thread Locked

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Hello!

I apologize for any inconvenience that you have encountered with our support system, however, that is the only group of people that can provide you with your rank. Since you have emailed support already, I recommend waiting anywhere between 5-7 business days for a reply. They may ask for further information, so please be sure to be as detailed as you possibly can.

Patience is more than likely going to be your best friend in this case, as the support team gets a lot of tickets every day asking for help, and they are always resolving issues. Do realize, however, that everyone needs a break, and the support team does not work on the weekends.

I hope that you situation gets resolved. If you need any more assistance, DM me.
Question Answered; Thread Locked.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

We talked yesterday about this and I mentioned to you that the support team are very busy people and it takes time for them to get to everyone's needs.

You case is weird and it doesn't happened very often. You should have gotten your rank at max 48 hours after you purchased the rank. I know you have been waiting a long time, but I am sad to say that you will just have to wait longer until the support team has time to get back to you.

Like I have said a few times, make sure that you include the following in the email to the MCGamer Support Team:

• Your Minecraft Username
  • Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
They will get back to you as soon as possible. I know you are frustrated as can be and we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences at hand, but please be patient.

If you have further questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to PM a staff member and we can go from there. Other than that, be patient. :)

Have a great day!

NagolGames

Questions Answered;Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci