• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefww

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I paid for a iron sponsor and it doesn`t upgrade , I`m still a tribute!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
How long ago did you pay for it?

Stefww

Spectator
Reaction score
I paid an hour ago , it says that you have to wait 5 minutes.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not particularly sure why it would say 5 minutes. Generally things such as PayPal and BuyCraft tend to take 24 to 48 hours to fully finish the transaction. As Jenno said, please be patient as the transaction goes through.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Transactions can take up to 24 hours to take place I believe. However, after these 24 hours have passed you have to send an email to: IForgotTheEmail@PleaseWillAnotherCommunityMemberHelpMeOutHere.com
[email protected]

Be sure to include your MC account name so the Support Team can search for your transaction. They'll see to your case within 1-3 business days.

I'm not particularly sure why it would say 5 minutes. Generally things such as PayPal and BuyCraft tend to take 24 to 48 hours to fully finish the transaction. As Jenno said, please be patient as the transaction goes through.
Most transactions are done within 15 minutes, with about 95% of them done within 24 hours. But sometimes, some of them get screwed up. I'm proud to say that it's very rarely the fault of our system, but the most common culprits are Buycraft and Paypal for two different reasons.

Buycraft has a tendency to hiccup as well. The most common problem (one that I think has been increasing as they do more speed-focused updates) is that some commands aren't sent to the server correctly. Buycraft is set up so that once a transaction is processed, Buycraft automatically sends the upgrade commands to our servers in order to upgrade the user's account. But for some reason, some random assortment of those upgrade commands aren't set properly, so the user never receives their rank. If you ever purchased a rank but never got it, and you can confirm that the transaction occurred with proof of transaction, this is the most common culprit. Buycraft also has a tendency to forget about some transactions altogether as well, requiring us to cross-reference finance information with the user's finance information in order to prove a transaction that Buycraft should have at least logged properly.

Paypal likes to hinder or hold-up some transactions for some really arbitrary reasons without informing anyone. So if you buy a rank with Paypal, you could completely finish your transaction with a receipt and everything, but Paypal will not send the money until 24 hours afterwards and as such we can't process your rank purchase until after that 24 hours. No one can explain this to us either.

But that's not to say that the systems are wholly to blame. The Support Team sees plenty of instances of human error as well. There is usually an even number of cases where Buycraft's upgrade command fails to cases where people type in the wrong account name. And let's not forget the people who never send us the necessary information. Or the people who are rude and insist that we are a terrible community. Some days...

The Support Team has plenty of (safe) information to share as well as some guidelines for submitting proper support emails. We also have plenty of stories to tell too. If you'd like to hear what the Support Team has to say, feel free to email them and remind them how awesome they are, as well as submit a fun question or two. They'll always get back to you within 1-3 business days. But don't troll them: they know all your information.

Last edited:

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
[email protected]

Be sure to include your MC account name so the Support Team can search for your transaction. They'll see to your case within 1-3 business days.

Most transactions are done within 15 minutes, with about 95% of them done within 24 hours. But sometimes, some of them get screwed up. I'm proud to say that it's very rarely the fault of our system, but the most common culprits are Buycraft and Paypal for two different reasons.

Buycraft has a tendency to hiccup as well. The most common problem (one that I think has been increasing as they do more speed-focused updates) is that some commands aren't sent to the server correctly. Buycraft is set up so that once a transaction is processed, Buycraft automatically sends the upgrade commands to our servers in order to upgrade the user's account. But for some reason, some random assortment of those upgrade commands aren't set properly, so the user never receives their rank. If you ever purchased a rank but never got it, and you can confirm that the transaction occurred with proof of transaction, this is the most common culprit. Buycraft also has a tendency to forget about some transactions altogether as well, requiring us to cross-reference finance information with the user's finance information in order to prove a transaction that Buycraft should have at least logged properly.

Paypal likes to hinder or hold-up some transactions for some really arbitrary reasons without informing anyone. So if you buy a rank with Paypal, you could completely finish your transaction with a receipt and everything, but Paypal will not send the money until 24 hours afterwards and as such we can't process your rank purchase until after that 24 hours. No one can explain this to us either.

But that's not to say that the systems are wholly to blame. The Support Team sees plenty of instances of human error as well. There is usually an even number of cases where Buycraft's upgrade command fails to cases where people type in the wrong account name. And let's not forget the people who never send us the necessary information. Or the people who are rude and insist that we are a terrible community. Some days...

The Support Team has plenty of (safe) information to share as well as some guidelines for submitting proper support emails. We also have plenty of stories to tell too. If you'd like to hear what the Support Team has to say, feel free to email them and remind them how awesome they are, as well as submit a fun question or two. They'll always get back to you within 1-3 business days. But don't troll them: they know all your information.
To the TL;DR'ers he said basically it hiccups sometimes but if you email [email protected] with your MC account name so the Support Team can search for your transaction.

QA;TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci