• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help with becoming a mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieMines

Spectator
Reaction score
When ever i apply to become a MCSG moderator they always say I didn't put enough info but I wrote about 700 words and there is legitimately no more information I can provide. I am stuck and I would really love some help. :(

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Most Moderator Applications are 1000-2000 words long. Try using correct grammar and justify your reasons. That's all I can say. Sorry.

Have a good day, and GoodLuck with re-applying.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Purewelshboy1 made a excellent guide that helped me app I applied. I would take a loo at that, and here are some simple tips.

Examples. Put lots of them.
Quality over quantity.
Wait a few days before reapplying. Take some to think of why you weren't accepted.

AngieMines

Spectator
Reaction score
Most Moderator Applications are 1000-2000 words long. Try using correct grammar and justify your reasons. That's all I can say. Sorry.

Have a good day, and GoodLuck with re-applying.
Oh lol thanks! I didn't know i needed that many words xD

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
We can only help you to a certain extent. You'll still have to write it yourself, but I can give you some tips.
  1. Quality over quantity!
  2. Use correct grammar
  3. Try to make long sentences to make it look better, but don't write an entire speech at the "What's your name" question either.
There are also some cool guides that you can read to get more information and inspiration. I'll link a few.
  • Welshy's Road to Moderator Guide - [LINK]
  • How to Become Moderator - A Guide to the Basics - [LINK]
  • About Moderator Applications - [LINK]
At the moment, this is all I can help you with. I will lock this thread now since all necessary information has been delivered. I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Enjoy your day on the MCGamer Network and take care! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci