• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I lag so hard on servers all of a sudden? :(

KingNarwhalII

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello tributes

Over the last week till now I have noticed a sudden rise in ping ingame when I play in any Minecraft server. I get 2-4 bars now I always used to get 5 when I played AU mcsg. So basically playing Mc multiplayer is unplayable due to me lagging so hard.

At first I thought our data was finished but it's not because we got our GB back today. I plugged in an Ethernet cable but that didn't seem to work either. I took a speedtest online and it went something like 30ms. Download speed 6mbps upload speed 0.8mbps. When I want to watch YouTube or Facebook it is really fast but minecraft no.

So now I can't play MCSG. Please try to help this is BS and I get really frustrated at this.

Thanks.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Just wait, they're upgrading the servers (i think...)
Well, the servers shouldn't be affected until the small period of time in which they switch out the old servers and put in the new. Right now, they're still setting them up. There shouldn't be any downtime or changes until they are ready to actually stick the new servers in and turn them on. I believe they mentioned that they would notify us if there would be any downtime?

Also, when they switch servers, the servers will actually shut off entirely, not just slow down or lag.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft multiplayer as a whole is generally unreliable. How long have you been experiencing lag on our AU servers ? The more info the better so our dev team can look into it.

Ava subv3rsion

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yh i know he said that i was hoping for a more specific timing if possible because trust me info like that can help a lot.

KingNarwhalII

Tribute
Reaction score
I have been experiencing this BS that has stopped me from playing MC for 1 week

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci