• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I keep getting banned from us.mcgamer.net for 60 seconds repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football_lynch24

Spectator
Reaction score
I`ve never even played us.mcgamer.net before in my life and i cant get in the server. when i try to join all it says is there is detected use of a cheating client. My friends have been telling me it`s a good server so i really got intrested in playing on the server. Then it won`t let me join . please help , Thanks.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
My best guess is that you have the Better Sprint Mod (BSM) installed.

This mod is not allowed on the MCGamer network. The servers have an automatic-detection system installed in order to prevent players from using the mod.

To log onto the MCGamer network normally, you'll have to switch to a Minecraft profile that does not have Better Sprint Mod installed on it. If you need, you can find a guide somewhere on this website (General Support -> Community Guides) on how to make a new, clean profile.

If you don't have BSM installed, then it is possible that you have some other mod (or hack client) installed, and the server detected that you are using it.

In the Rules, you can find the list of the Minecraft mods that are allowed on the MCGamer network. Before using any other mods, ask a staff member (preferably Senior Moderator) if it is allowed.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

MCGamer Rules said:
Allowed Mods list:

• Optifine
  • Shaders Mod or "GLSL Shaders"
  • Toomanyitems
  • Armorstatus
  • Directionhub
  • Multiplayer profiles mod
  • Macros Mod [only for staff since normal members can use it to break rules]
  • Camera Studio
  • Animated Players Mod

Edit: I'm glad to see that you're interested in the MCGamer network. I'm sad to hear that you've been having difficulties logging in, and I hope that you can quickly resolve them and have fun! :)

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
My best guess is that you have the Better Sprint Mod (BSM) installed.

This mod is not allowed on the MCGamer network. The servers have an automatic-detection system installed in order to prevent players from using the mod.

To log onto the MCGamer network normally, you'll have to switch to a Minecraft profile that does not have Better Sprint Mod installed on it. If you need, you can find a guide somewhere on this website (General Support -> Community Guides) on how to make a new, clean profile.

If you don't have BSM installed, then it is possible that you have some other mod (or hack client) installed, and the server detected that you are using it.

In the Rules, you can find the list of the Minecraft mods that are allowed on the MCGamer network. Before using any other mods, ask a staff member (preferably Senior Moderator) if it is allowed.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

Edit: I'm glad to see that you're interested in the MCGamer network. I'm sad to hear that you've been having difficulties logging in, and I hope that you can quickly resolve them and have fun! :)
Could not have said it better myself if I tried.

I should add that the anti-cheat system is not 100% accurate but due to the frequency of your bans, it is possible that you have a hack client installed.

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci