• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I keep getting banned for hacked clients??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFall_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys its silver here and i am new to the fourms but i have been playing on this server for a little bit and for some reason latley i keep getting kicked from the server because the servers hack detector or something keeps going off on me and kicks me for 60 seconds each time i log on. Its getting pretty annoying and I DO NOT HAVE HACKS!! just to clarify or i would not be making this thread. Its getting to the point where i sometimes dont want to play anymore because its soo annoying. Is there anyway to avoid this??? i am going to try to re install my minecraft. But i will see if it works if not then pls help

MCunbreakable

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you have better sprinting mod? If so, those type of mods don't work on MCSG

T

TheWhiteWizard

Hey guys its silver here and i am new to the fourms but i have been playing on this server for a little bit and for some reason latley i keep getting kicked from the server because the servers hack detector or something keeps going off on me and kicks me for 60 seconds each time i log on. Its getting pretty annoying and I DO NOT HAVE HACKS!! just to clarify or i would not be making this thread. Its getting to the point where i sometimes dont want to play anymore because its soo annoying. Is there anyway to avoid this??? i am going to try to re install my minecraft. But i will see if it works if not then pls help
Try joining with Vanilla Minecraft, not a single Mod installed. Is it still not working?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Try playing on a vanilla client.
Maybe add some screenshots of your client and the message that pops up so we could help more?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Like eweryone said above already, in case you would have a mod running on your client, please de-install it and play on the servers with a new fresh version. You don't even have to de-install it actually, you can just create a new version...

Either way, as long as you don't have an actual hacked client installed, you have nothing to worry about. These 1 minute bans will also not hinder applying for moderator for example, if you would be interested.

Since that's pretty much everything that can be said on this topic,

QA;TL.

If you do have further questions, just shoot me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci