• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have problems joinin' play.mcgamer.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPopa

Spectator
Reaction score
The problem is when I put up your ip, my PC can't find your host. So on my end your server doesn't exist it can't find it by play.mcgamer.net.

MrPopa

Spectator
Reaction score
eu.mcgamer.net/us.mcgamer.net/au.mcgamer.net/ca.mcgamer.net doean't work eather =P

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Then please Direct Message any staff member for help (Try looking up other threads with this problem)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This problem has been discussed before, and I believe some internet providers from some countries have had problems connecting to MCGamer. Unfortunately, I myself do not know how to help you but I wouldn't be surprised if one of our developers had some sort of insight. Ava Rusty subv3rsion kpwn243

Again, our devs are very busy at the moment so they may not be able to answer here, and if not it's best to contact the support team ([email protected]) via email.

I hope I could be of assistance!

MrPopa

Spectator
Reaction score
I have contacted the support team now =) And thank you for your help.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Thread Moved to General Support.

Hey there! Sorry you've been experiencing this issue! I want you to try connecting with this IP address here:

This connects to play.mcgamer.net, I was thinking it could've been an issue resolving the domain so maybe, if we take that away it could fix this issue. It works the same way that
216.58.210.14 connects to http://google.com

If you find a solution to the issue, feel free to tag one of the Moderators, and we'll lock your thread, but remember to tell us how you fixed it! :)

MrPopa

Spectator
Reaction score
Thread Moved to General Support.

Hey there! Sorry you've been experiencing this issue! I want you to try connecting with this IP address here:

This connects to play.mcgamer.net, I was thinking it could've been an issue resolving the domain so maybe, if we take that away it could fix this issue. It works the same way that
216.58.210.14 connects to http://google.com

If you find a solution to the issue, feel free to tag one of the Moderators, and we'll lock your thread, but remember to tell us how you fixed it! :)
So Yeah! now it works, I only had to change the ip to 5.196.177.129 as you suggested. Thank you! for some reason here where i live it just can't seem to find any of the other ips.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Glad I could help! Here are the rest of the resolved IP's so you can choose your network in the future! :D

US: 104.219.3.49
CA: 198.50.188.21
EU: 151.80.12.152
AU: 104.219.7.248

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me, or any other staff member, as they will be happy to help! You can contact us via PM on the forums, or come on the TeamSpeak! (ts.mcgamer.net)

Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Thread Locked

Last edited:

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Just to keep this in mind, these IP addresses are one of several that are in place for each region, and may not work from time to time. I would highly recommend joining <region>.mcgamer.net, i.e. us.mcgamer.net.
play.mcgamer.net is for automatically redirecting you to the closest (latency-wise) server possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci