• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I got accused of Hacking in Battlegrounds when i wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflects

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing some jolly ol battleground tonight when i started to get accused by 3 people for hacking because i was in /d.
The only reason i am posting this is to not get banned because they said they Recorded me?
Im not worried at all about that because i was recording as well.
Im posting this so in case they post there "recording" i don't get banned on some false footage of theres.
So heres my video.
If you look at chat every now and then you can see them harassing me and calling me a hacker.
My ign is "Reflectts"
And my /d was mrschampion
Thanks.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! I understand your frustration that they were harassing you of hacking, but no worries, just know that they don't know what they're talking about. Remember, that even if they do record and report you, we have our good eye of staff members to see whether it is legitimate evidence or not, so they still lose in the end.
However, if it comes to the case that they are actually abusing you over this sort of situation, or get banned through supposed hacking, you can use this video to testify against it.
You can also report them in the report abuse section if they take it a step too far, go here to report them for abuse:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Report/

But remember, do not worry about raging people who accuse you of hacks, in the end, it is you who is actually legitimate, and innocent.
We hope this helped out,
have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci