• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Don't like the Ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
I know you probably wont do anything but people make fun of me cause I have a low score. I mean REALLY low... So I think you should start with 0 and have only kill rewards not death rewards. And you can't go into the negatives. If you feel the same reply!

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, I think starting with zero is the best. At the moment, a lot of newbies are going to lose their score really fast, and it will take them longer to get it back up. Side note: At the moment, during the beta tests, the score doesn't really matter, as I believe it's going to be reset after the beta testing is over.

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
And someone just said "TEAM ANYONE" I said " i will" he said "...anyone that isnt broman?" Because my rank.
HATE IT!

Tranzlater

Spectator
Reaction score
Or maybe there could be unranked servers? Im not sure how many points people get for different things, for winning and getting kills and losses for dying.

Morgan_Ladimore

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree to this but starting with 0 has its bad sides.
The reason you start with 100 is because people can get some points if they kill you.
Ranking is going to reset after beta anyhow.
I don't find ranking good

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But even if you do start at 0, people are still gonna be looking for higher ranked players to team with.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now you cannot go into negative, and the reason why you all start at 100 is so that when someone kills you, it will give you a weighted number of points to you. So if we start at zero, then noone will ever get anything for pvp. We are adding in more ways to get points rather then modifying everything we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci