• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I didn't get my reset stats tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
A friend told me that when you are platinum donnor you should get 5 free stats reset tokens and I checked it out in the shop and it's true.
I've never reset my stats and I would like to get my 5 tokens to reset them please

N

Nikola

Well I'm pretty sure that the "5 reset stats tokes" we're added way after platinum was available. So basically after a couple of months this perk was added where if you bought platinum you would get that feature, but to all those who got platinum before this was added you guys wouldn't get it. This is not unfair just because you probably got platinum way before the guy actually bought it and got this perks, it sucks I know but as MoLoToV once said he bought a PS4 for 450$ and now it's 350$ so yeah that's how life works.

QA;TL.

By the way if any staff wants to correct me on this go ahead I'm not quite sure if this is the case.

N

Nikola

William's Response as well:

To add up to what Nikola said here;
You get the perks with the rank at the time you bought it. I know the different perks vary from time to time. But if there is any stat reset tokens you think you should have/missing then email [email protected] and explain the situation to them c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci