• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I crash a lot on MCSG servers.

Interwebs

Spectator
Reaction score
A lot of times when I /hub or get into a SG lobby, my game crashes.

Reaction score
That's likely a problem with your computer then. Does this happen on any other servers besides MCGamer?

Interwebs

Spectator
Reaction score
That's likely a problem with your computer then. Does this happen on any other servers besides MCGamer?
I have an amazing PC. 4770k, 780 ti, 16 Gigs of ram, etc. And it only happens on your server when I go to the hub or join a game.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you record with any recording softwares while you play? My minecraft tends to crash sometimes when I record. Don't know why though...

MrConHD

Tribute
Reaction score
This is a problem with the hub servers itself, the developers are aware of this problem.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
As far as I know, this problem only occurs when using the quick-join feature. The developers most likely have heard about it by now, so it'll be fixed eventually.

By the way, having good specs does not mean you won't have problems with your computer. Just saying.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's usually a scoreboard problem. The Developers are actively working to fix this issue.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
An error message of some kind would be helpful in this situation. If it happens again, grab a screenshot of the crash report and post it here.

And I can't stress this enough:
By the way, having good specs does not mean you won't have problems with your computer. Just saying.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
An error message of some kind would be helpful in this situation. If it happens again, grab a screenshot of the crash report and post it here.
This. Otherwise there are thousands of things that could be wrong.

The only crash I can think of, is the "failed to load scoreboard", the most recent report found here. If that is, the developers know about it.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
A lot of stuff can cause this, unless you know then...

Splotch

Spectator
Reaction score
I have an amazing PC. 4770k, 780 ti, 16 Gigs of ram, etc. And it only happens on your server when I go to the hub or join a game.
If you use a texture pack, it may be corrupt. Goto your %appdata% depending if you're on Windows or your home folder if you're on Linux and find '.minecraft' . Once located, find the 'resource packs' folder and highlight them all, then copy. Now, paste them onto your desktop and delete them from your resource packs folder and try going into a game.

I hope I helped you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci