• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

i completed the maze under the hub!

do you get VIP if you complete the maze under the hub?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpower69

Spectator
Reaction score
I completed the maze under the map with me john_lelekakis and pk11292 which is in fact our minecraft usernames. The reason why we decided to complete the maze was because another friend told us that we would get VIP is we complete! So i just wanted to ask, is this true? Also the signs at the finish said to post a screen shot of us there but im not sure how to do this. So PLEASE help me!

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Moved to General Support.

Hello, and congratulations on completing the maze! Unfortunately, we don't really have a rewards system in place for completing it, which means we won't be able to give you a VIP rank. As far as taking a screenshot goes, do so with your F2 key, and it will show up in your screenshots folder. To get to this folder on Windows XP/Vista/7, open the start menu, select "Run" and enter %appdata% . Navigate to .minecraft > screenshots to get to your screenshots. To get to this folder on Windows 7 open the start menu and enter %appdata% in the search bar. Once you've found your screenshot, feel free to upload it to a photo sharing website and share the link on your forums profile page, I'd love to see! Hope this helps.

QA;TL - Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci