• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Can't Win a Game:Please help

Pizzaman235

Spectator
Reaction score
Whoever is reading this, i cant win a game. Every game i try so hard to win and come so close yet i just cant win.
I am good at pvp,i have many op routes, and i play smart and yet i don't know what i'm doing wrong.Can anyone help me or give me any useful advice/tips, thanks for your support and my stats are below

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Just try your best. I was very bad too at one point, but then I concentrated on clicking, believe me, click as fast as you can, and you will do good! :) that's my only tip for you, it helps dramatically. Practise clicking more and more, so you click faster.

Whatever you do though, don't start hacking, it will not get anything but hate.

Pizzaman235

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the support i really appreciate it :), i promise to never hack.

Reaction score
Well I have a couple tips for you
1. First off get to learn some of the maps. Find a set of the popular maps you like(since these will be the most played.), and look up a route on youtube. Most of these routes cover a few tier 2's which contain valuables such as Chain, Gold, and Iron armor, Diamonds, Flint&Steel, Stone Sword, and some other PVP tools.
2. The only other thing other than that is PVP, which can be broken down further
3. The Sword is the main tool used in PVP, and you want to get good at this. Running from side to side helps while attacking with it, as it makes it harder for your opponents to hit you. Try block hitting(Right + Left Click) when below 5 hearts.
4. The Fishing rod is also an important tool to learn how to use. If you are being chase, you would turn around hit them with the fishing rod and get a couple hits with your sword. If they are coming at you make sure to hit them with the rod, and then use your sword. If you are the chaser, it can be used to mess up their sprint by simply firing at it.
5. The bow can't really be taught. All I can say is practice makes perfect :p This means you will just have to practice with your bow until you get a good sense of aim. Just make sure to use it when your opponent is low, and they are running away.
6. Flint and steel. When you are being chased, turn around quickly and place it behind and continue running on. Hopefully they get lit on fire which causes damage, and a speed slow down. The other way to use it is by placing the fire in front of you and then running back. Hopefully they get lit on fire. Hit them with the fishing rod, and get them!

Razputin_

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe constantly practicing will eventually to get you win, not going to lie survival games is probably one of my worse subjects in Minecraft. For some odd apparent reason I seem to always die at the beginning or towards the end whenever I actually start out good. Just keep trying, you will eventually get it! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci