• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I cant post links?

Reaction score
When im sending a messege to a person I cant send it when theres a link in it?
Why?

Someone please help! c:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You cannot post any links in MCSG unless you are asked by a staff.
Well you obviously haven't read the rules. It depends what the link is, if it's Optifine, it's fine, or anything similar. You do not need permission to post a link unless it's to another forum or something that could persuade members to buy something, leave the community, etc.

And on topic, I don't know what kind of message you're trying to send (PM, Regular post, profile post, etc.) so I can't help you.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Well you obviously haven't read the rules. It depends what the link is, if it's Optifine, it's fine, or anything similar. You do not need permission to post a link unless it's to another forum or something that could persuade members to buy something, leave the community, etc.

And on topic, I don't know what kind of message you're trying to send (PM, Regular post, profile post, etc.) so I can't help you.
Yeah true. It depends on what you post.
;)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure on what you mean. Are you talking about MCGamer Network in anyway? The forums perhaps?

The only links that when publish show something else are Planet Minecraft ones. The Servers has so when you say the words PlanetMinecraft it will change it to something random, thats why links from PMC won't work.

In the forums. If you post a link on your profile advertising something that is not MCSG a moderator has the power to delete it.

In-game. In-game you aren't restricted to post links, yet if you post a link such as "Subscribe to my channel: [Channel link that doesn't has MCSG content]" You will get a warning then a kick if continued. You're allowed to post links when someone asks you for it or when you're streaming MCSG content. you can only post the link once.

If you're talking about somewhere else, specify.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not sure on what you mean. Are you talking about MCGamer Network in anyway? The forums perhaps?

The only links that when publish show something else are Planet Minecraft ones. The Servers has so when you say the words PlanetMinecraft it will change it to something random, thats why links from PMC won't work.

In the forums. If you post a link on your profile advertising something that is not MCSG a moderator has the power to delete it.

In-game. In-game you aren't restricted to post links, yet if you post a link such as "Subscribe to my channel: [Channel link that doesn't has MCSG content]" You will get a warning then a kick if continued. You're allowed to post links when someone asks you for it or when you're streaming MCSG content. you can only post the link once.

If you're talking about somewhere else, specify.
Yup, we can help you more if you make it clear. :D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Yep, just ask. Until then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci