• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can not help playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello and first of all, welcome to the MCGamer network! :D

If you wish to connect to our servers, you have the option to choose between 4 regions and depending on where you live, you will have a good or less good connection to them. In general, these are our 4 main IPs:

EU - eu.mcgamer.net
US - us.mcgamer.net
CA - ca.mcgamer.net
AU - au.mcgamer.net

However, if you wish to know which region you get the best connection to, you can use the following IP:

play.mcgamer.net

And I highly recommend you to watch the following video, as it gives you a thorough explanation on how our server and some of the mini games on it work. Do note that the video is a little outdated and that the hub / lobbies in the video might look different than the current one(s), but the explanation of the game types still apply. :)

Next, I will refer you to our Rules. Please make sure you have read and understood them to avoid misunderstandings or getting in trouble.

Rules: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

For example, in the rules you can find a list of Allowed and disallowed mods or modifications. So before joining our servers, make sure that you are not using a mini map to find players, the damage indicators mod to see how much health other players have left, a hacked client or changing settings in your minecraft options file, for example increasing your gamma to get a full bright effect, etc. Basically any modification that gives you an unfair advantage above other players is not allowed.
But again, all of this is explained in the rules. :)

This should give you all the basic and necessary information you need to know in order to play on our servers.

QA;TL. If you still encounter issues while connecting or if you have further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci