• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I bought stat reset and didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Since someone other people were (and still are) having the same problem as you in regards to their bought stats reset, I will copy-past my previous answer to this thread.

Hello!

If you wish to redeem your stats reset in-game, you will need to run the following command:
Code:
/upgrade 1
Apparently, the command is broken at the moment, but I will confirm this with a developer at the Staff meeting later tonight.

However, if you have not received a stats reset at all, you will need to contact our support email ([email protected]) and explain the issue to them. Make sure to include your in-game name and the receipt / email that proves that you have bought the stats reset.

Also, before redeeming your reset, I highly recommend you to have a look at the note on the following thread: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/our-biggest-sale-yet-up-to-35-lifetime-ranks.151288/
Note for Stat Resets purchases before our Leaderboard Update: The update coming soon that will save your current stats to a permanent Legacy Leaderboards; resetting now would wipe those stats forever. We suggest you hold onto your Stats Reset until after the update as this will transfer over. Details about this update can be located here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/global-leaderboards-update-coming-soon.146861/
Finally, I will post an update on this thread as well regarding the current status of the stats reset once I have more information.

For now QA;TL. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

PS: My apologies for just copy-pasting this, but this is the only response I can give you at the moment.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
UPDATE: It has been confirmed that there are indeed some issues when redeeming your stats reset. But do not worry, our developers are currently working on it. If you are not able to run the /upgrade command in-game or if it tells you that you have no available upgrades, please contact [email protected] in regards to the issue. Make sure you include your Minecraft IGN and the receipt of your purchase.

Have a great day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci