• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUD ideas

What items below should be added to the HUD?

Votes: 1 12.5%

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• None

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • More ideas? Leave a comment below! :)

• Total voters

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I realized that there are some things that would be cool to add to the HUD. For example:

1) Top Killers box: Shows the top 3-5 killers in a game. If you kill one of them, you get bonus points depending on which rank you killed.
(i.e- +10 for killing #1, +5 for killing #2, +3 for killing #3, etc)
ALSO shows your kills beside it.

2) Kill streaks box: Right above xp bar, shows a scrolling killstreak bar. Shows your killstreak and the top 3 other killstreaks. If you end a top killstreak, you get bonus points.

3) Time left box: Shows timeleft till next refill and timeleft till next dmatch.

4)

5)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in a hurry when I made this, so I'll probably add more. Feedback is much appreciated! :)

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Number 1 will ruin the game IMO. People will basically stay away from the one whose owning..

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Here's what I think.

1) Top Killers box: Honestly I think this would ruin the game. Players would just avoid the top players, making games drag on forever. Also if players receive points for killing the top players, they would be targeted. I don't think you should be targeted for doing well in a game.

2) Kill streaks box: The reason I don't want this is similar to the first one.

3) Time left box: /tl , /time , /i

Additionally by the time you have all of these HUD bars up on your screen, a lot of your screen would be blocked. Personally, I wouldn't want that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci