• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hub commands.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
So now there's this new thing called /server sg[number] and I thought it would be good to have a similar command but in which you can switch hubs, or there could be portals to go to other hubs. It could be something like /hubus or /hubca - I just thought this could be useful for trying to switch around hubs if you are playing with friends.

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it`s still pretty easy to right click the nether star and just choose, its faster too tbh

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
They would have to connect the various server regions using Spigot, which is the platform (similar to CraftBukkit) that they run the servers on. That would require the servers to be connected, and I don't think they are.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They would have to connect the various server regions using Spigot, which is the platform (similar to CraftBukkit) that they run the servers on. That would require the servers to be connected, and I don't think they are.
The hubs would have to be connected the same way the us hub and the us sg servers are, when you join an sg game you are actually joining a completely different server, that is linked to the hub with a spigot plugin called BungeeCord, whether it would be possible to link the hubs this way i am not sure (Not a developer myself) but i can't really see this being very useful as you can just go back to your server list and select a different region. I am interested in knowing why you want this though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci